外贸英语:回复客户还价常用文句
1、Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
2、The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
3、We’ve sold to other customers in USA also at this price.
我们卖给美国其他客人也是这个价格。
4、The price is reasonable because the quality is superior.
这价格是合情合理的,因为质量极好。
5、I'll cut the price down, if you are going to make a big purchase.Would you please tell me your order quantity?
如果您打算大量购买,我就把价格降下来。您能否告诉我你的订单数量?
6、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
7、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it. 你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
8、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。 9、What's your general price range? 那你要的价位是多少呢?10、The best I can do is to give you a discount of 10%.我最多能给你打九折11、We regret we have to maintain our original price. 很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。
12、We've already cut the price very fine. 我们已将价格减至最低限度了。
13、This new product is moderately priced. 这款新产品的定价适度、合理。
14、Would you please tell me your target price?您能否告诉我您的目标价格是多少?
15、The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%. 我们最多能减价百分之二。
16、We cannot take anything off the price. 我们不能再减价了。
17、We've already cut down our prices to cost level. 我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了