外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 国际贸易付款业务的中英文互译

国际贸易付款业务的中英文互译

It’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling.用英镑付款较方便。

 We can’t accept payment on deferred terms.我们不能接受延期付款。

 What’s your reason for the refusal of payment?你们拒付的理由是什么?

 You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

 We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

 What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希望用什么方式付款?

 This is the normal terms of payment in international business.这是 国际贸易 中惯用的付款方式。

 Please protect our draft on presentation.请见票即付。报关员培训

 Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。

 We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

 We’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

 We’ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按 托收 方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

 The draft was discounted in New York.汇票已经在纽约贴现。

 We’ll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.我们同意将即期 信用证 付款方式改为即期付款交单。

 We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

 As a special sign of encouragement, we’ll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

 I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

 L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口一般使用即期 信用证 付款。

 Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的 信用证 。

 For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

 It’s expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

 Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。



上一篇:外贸英语-常见价格及费用词语


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2