今天给大家整理了外贸展销会上使用频率高外贸英语口语表达句,及专业术语,熟练掌握可以助你促成交易会上大订单,职场成人可以参考学习。
展会常用外贸英语术语1. 商业发票——Commercial Invoice含义:指示客户从供应商处购买的商品及其价格的清单。商业发票用于确定进口货物的价值,以便计算关税和税金。
示例:商业发票中存在错误,因为未包含增值税。——There was a mistake in the commercial invoice as the VAT was not included.
2. 检验证明——Certificate of Inspection含义:证明产品在发货之前完好的证书。
如果你是收货人(正在购买的人),请确保每件物品到货情况并检查检验证书。——If you’re the consignee (the person who is buying), make sure every item is in place and check the certificate of inspection.
3. 收货人——Consignee含义:即将收到货物的公司或个人。
示例:如果你是收货人,那么你就要为运送的货物支付关税和税款,作为国际贸易展览会参展商,必须考虑这些费用。—— If you’re a consignee, then you’re considered to be the owner of the goods being shipped for paying duties and taxes. You must take these costs into account as an exhibitor at an international trade fair.
4. 承运货物——Consignment含义:货物从公司或个人发送到另一个公司或个人。
示例:确保托运的货物状况良好,以便在展会上展出。—— Make sure the goods being consigned are in good condition so that they can be exhibited at the trade fair.
展会常用外贸英语口语一、公司基础信息问答1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? 我想知道您企业的经营范围?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export? 您主要的出口产品是什么?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue? 我能看看您公司的产品目录吗?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology. 我们确实需要您公司技术的进一步资料。
二、回答询问1. This is a copy of catalog. 这是我们的产品目录。
2. What about having a look at sample first? 您可以先看看我们的样品。
3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. 我们的产品曾广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎。
4. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products. 这款产品有其他同类产品没办法比较的优势。
5. I wish you a success in your business transaction. 希望您的业务一切顺利。
三、关于产品质量品质问答1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。
2. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
3. as long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些。
4. They enjoy good reputation in the world. 我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。
更多关于外贸英语的学习干货请点击: