(11) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生
(12) We expect that you will offer us alower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格
(13) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
希望此事有一个圆满的解决
(14) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易
(15) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系
(16) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处
(17) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害
(18) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系
(19) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系
(20) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系
(21) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展
(22) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来
(23) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon
我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价
(24) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力
(25) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务