外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸推广 > 外贸采购英语高频实用句

外贸采购英语高频实用句

1.提出询盘




我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。

We addressed our inquiry to thefirm.

我公司已收到该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

We have an inquiry for the goodsreceived from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

We invited inquiries for the goodsfrom the customers.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

We shall be glad to have yourspecific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

Would you care to send us somesamples with the quotations.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

Please state your best terms anddiscount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

Please put us on your very bestshipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

Please let us have information asto the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

Please quote us your lowest pricefor sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fibergoods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

Kindly let us know at what priceyou are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

At what lowest price can you quotefor 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

Please quote us the lowest pricefor ten cwt. best Cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

We shall be obliged by a quotationof your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

I shall be glad if you will send meyour catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

Please quote us your lowest pricesfor the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

We have received your letter ofJuly 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

We shall be pleased to receive yourenquiries for the machineries.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

We would appreciate it if you willplease let us know the ruling prices of the goods.




外贸



2.受理询盘

我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

We only allow a cash discount onpayments made within ten days of date of invoice

顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起, 30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款, 我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

Terms to approved buyers strictlynet cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we willallow thirty days’ interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后, 立即以现金支付。

Terms: early delivery, and net cashpayment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weightand quality.

现金支付折扣, 仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

Cash discounts are allowed only onaccounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

你将发现, 我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

You will find that we have givenyou the best terms customary in our business.

每月一日以前提供的汇票, 依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

My habit is to settle on the 25thall bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者, 可打5%折扣。

Our terms are cash within threemonths of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid withinone month.

兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

In answer to your inquiry fo rthearticle, we reply you sd follows:

针对你方昨日的询盘, 现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

In reply to your enquiry ofyesterday’s date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closelyresembling to what you want.

兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

We are pleased to quote you for thegoods as following:

兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份, 请查收。

Enclosed we hand you aprice-current for the goods.

上述报价, 无疑将随市场变化而变动。

Of course these quotations are allsubject to the fluctuations of the market.

上述价目单是以付现金拟订的, 我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

We think you can well accord us asubstantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

我公司的支付条件: 以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者, 打2%的折扣。

Our terms, as our invoice states,are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.

对这批数量大, 以现金支付的货, 如你方能从价目表中, 再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

We shall be glad if you will quoteus the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.

上一篇:采购中常用到的英语句子,建议收藏


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2