外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 2014年外贸英语口语大全:SigningContracts

2014年外贸英语口语大全:SigningContracts

 Signing Contracts 签订合同

 1. We're looking forward to discussing an agency contract with you.

 我们期待和您讨论代理商合同。

 2. We'll prepare a draft according to our standard contract.

 我们会根据我们的标准合同,准备一份草案。

 3. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.

 草案完成后,我们就可以解决其他较小的问题了。

 4. The first point we should discuss is the procedure for starting sales.

 我们该讨论的第一点是开卖的程序。

 5. We'd like to discuss the details of the contract, especially discrepancy and claim.

 我们想讨论合同的各项细目,特别是差异和索赔。

 6. I think we'd better make it a separate term.

 我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

 7. According to the draft, if we want to file a claim for damage, we should give you a survey report issued by a surveyor approved by you.

 根据草案,如果我们想就货物破损提出索赔,需要向你们提交一份由你们同意的检查机构的检验报告。

 8. Can we add it as a condition in the clause?

 我们能否把这一点作为条件加进这一条款?

 9. How long will the contract last?

 合同要订多长时间?

 10. Initially, it would run for one year as a trial period. If everything is satisfactory, it could be renewed and extended two years.

 刚开始是一年,作为实验期,如果令人满意,合同可以重订,而且延长两年。

 11. The details of the contract can be changed only when both parties agree to the change.

 合约的细节,只有经双方同意才能修改。

 12. With three months' notice the contract can be annulled.

 经三个月的公告,合约便可废止。



上一篇:2014年外贸英语函电答案讲义(5)


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2