We''ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.
我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We''ve got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.
这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.
我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看这些等级的差别。
These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades.
我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you''ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn''t agree with the original patterns.
我们发现货物与原式样不符。
The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.
“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We''re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
Words and Phrases
sample 样品
counter sample 对等样品
sampling 抽样
pattern sample 型式样品
duplicate sample 复样
colour sample 色彩样品
subject to the counter sample 以对等样品为准
sample for reference 参考样品
sales by sample 凭样品买卖
grade 等级
standard 标准
specification 规格
trade mark 商标
brand 牌名
colour 色彩
design 图案
catalogue 目录
particulars 细节
Sales by Description 凭说明书买卖
Sales by Trade Mark of Brand 凭商标和牌名买卖
quality as per seller''s sample 凭卖方样品质量交货
quality as per buyer''s sample 凭买方样品质量交货
quality landed 卸岸品质
quality shipped 装船品质
quality control 质量管理
Sales by Specification, Grade, of Standard 凭规格、等级或标准买卖
Fair Average Quality (F.A.Q.) “良好平均品质”(国际上买卖农副产品时常用此标准)
quality to be considered as being about equal to the sample 品质与样品大致相同