询盘的提出
我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.