Demanding Actions and Reminders 催促与提醒
1. How soon can we expect your answer to our proposal?
关于我们的提议,我们多久能得到你的答复?
2. I can't be sure now because I have to discuss it with my boss back at home.
我现在无法确定,因为我必须回去和老板讨论一下。
3. Then I'll give you until next Wednesday, OK?
那么,我给你到下星期三的期限,好吗?
4. Please be sure to get me a sample tomorrow morning.
请务必在明天早上给我一个样品。
5. How soon would you like to have them done?
你要我多久把这些做好?
6. Well, this one is pressing, but the other one can wait.
嗯,这个很紧迫,不过另一件可以缓一缓。
7. I know it's difficult to have them delivered next week, but we'd appreciate if you could. We're completely out of stock at present.
我知道要下星期送货很难,但如果能的话,我们会很感激的。我们现在完全缺货。
8. Would the shipment get to us in time for Christmas?
这批货能在圣诞节前及时送到我们手中吗?
9. Well, that I have to figure out.
嗯,那我要推算一下。
10. I am calling in connection with an order we placed a long time ago.
我打电话来,是想问关于我们很久以前订货的事。
11. It's No. 4267/UG. It was made by telephone on Sept. 12th and confirmed by a letter a week later.
合同号码是4267/UG,是9月12日以电话、一星期后又以信确定的。
12. Oh, now I've found out everything about it. It's going to be a long story.
哦,现在我查出有关它的一切了。真是说来话长。