外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 外贸英语知识辅导:信用证常用英语句型

外贸英语知识辅导:信用证常用英语句型

 we insist on a letter of credit.

 我们坚持用 信用证 方式付款。

 as i've said, we require payment by l/c.

 我已经说过了,我们要求以 信用证 付款。

 we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

 我们仍然想用 信用证 付款方式。

 we always require l/c for our exports.

 我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

 l/c at sight is normal for our exports to france.

 我们向法国出口一般使用 即期信用证 付款。

 we pay by l/c for our imports.

 进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

 our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

 我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。北京报关员考试

 you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

 你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

 is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

 信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

 for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

 我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

 what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?

 百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

 please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.

 请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

 the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.

 信用证的受益人为中国工艺品 进出口 公司北京分公司。

 will you please increase the credit to $1000?

 能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

 the credit is short opened to the amount of rmb100.

 信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。



[1] [2]

上一篇:外贸英语知识辅导:外贸邮件英语——感激与合作意愿


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2