出口信贷 export credit
出口津贴 export subsidy
商品倾销 dumping
外汇倾销 exchange dumping
优惠关税 special preferences
保税仓库 bonded warehouse
贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade
贸易逆差 unfavorable balance of trade
进口配额制 import quotas
自由贸易区 free trade zone
对外贸易值 value of foreign trade
国际贸易值 value of international trade
普遍优惠制 generalized system of preferences-GSP
最惠国待遇 most-favored nation treatment-MFNT
1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
~
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
[1] [2]