外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 外贸英语:询盘函电常用英语

外贸英语:询盘函电常用英语

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

4. Let's have your counteroffer.

请还个价。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.

你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.

如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

{$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

[1] [2]

上一篇:商务谈判中转移议题的用语


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2