外贸邮件中,为了表示对客户的尊重,我们在邮件中会使用一些敬语(客套话),可是你不一定知道下面这些地道又高大上的表达:
开头部分这些句型为了说明写信的原因和目的。
直接表达目的
I would appreciate your approval to attend our class. Here are the details.
我很高兴你同意参加我们的课程,以下是详细情况.
I would like to inquire about the products listed on your website.
我想询问关于你方网站上所陈列的产品的信息。
We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching.
我想提醒您的是,限定日期正在迫近。
I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Liu yesterday.
我写此信是为了取消刘先生昨天所订的房间。
I am writing this letter to complain in the strongest terms about the terrible service I have received from your company.
我写此信,以最严厉的措辞,抗议你公司为我提供的糟糕服务。
引述以前的事
We are writing you with reference to your interest in the event mentioned previously.
鉴于你对之前提到的活动的兴趣,我们特发此函。
With reference to
可提前至句首以强调
With reference to your letter of last week, we think it necessary to continue our cooperation.
根据贵方上周信函之精神,我方认为有必要继续我们之间的合作。
处理投诉意见
Thank you for writing to us about your experience in our shop last week.
谢谢你告诉我们你在我们店里的经历。
主体部分
要求提供信息
Please advise us as soon as possible when the production started.
在生产开始后,请立刻让我知道。
Could you please supply us with information about the latest advancement.
你能不能告诉我关于进展的最新信息。
表达不满
We have been informed (by sb) that you delayed delivering our order.
有人告诉我你推迟了我方订单。
We regret to inform you that you have lost our trust.
很不幸的告诉你,你失去了我方的信任。
We will be left with no alternative but...unless ...
除非你...我方除了...别无选择。
We were dissatisfied to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.
我们很不满意的发现,我方的投诉不是你们的首要关注。
We shall have to terminate the cooperation/contract.
我们应该停止合作/合同。
On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.
经过检查我们发现你们在和我们的竞争对手合作。
催促对方
Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 28 Jan, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible.
请注意本订单的截止日期是1月28日,所以你能不能把附件里的表格填好,并且尽快发回给我。
Please give this matter your immediate attention.
请立即关注此事。
Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer.
我方所面临的形势决定了我们无法继续等待。
表达合作意愿
Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.
我们可以以任何贵方能接受的付款方式付款。
We must insist on the principle of customers first.
我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。
Any information you supply will be treated confidentially.
所有你提供的信息都会保密。
We greatly appreciated your patience in this matter.
你们的耐心让我方十分欣赏。
表达歉意
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
由于造成了诸多不便,请接收我方的歉意。
结尾
重申建议或要求
We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the development of the project.
如果你方能向我方发送工程的最新进展,我方将十分感谢。
We will be pleased to supply any further information you require.
我方将十分乐意提供贵方所需要的任何进一步信息。
Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?
请在您方便的时候尽早告诉我方以上条款和条件贵方是否接受?
In the meantime, we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status.
同时,我们建议你考虑让我方做你们的独家代理。
催促
As our demand/request/issue is very urgent a quick answer would be appreciated.
我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回复。
A reply by telephone would be appreciated.
事情紧急,希望您能电话回复。
表达良好祝愿
Thank you in advance
我先谢为敬。
We hope to meet your requirements.
我们希望能达到您的要求。
We look forward to the opportunity of being at your service.
我们期望为您服务。
We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction.
我们希望事情在你我双方都满意的前提下解决。
We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage.
我们期望基于双方优势的合作。
We trust/hope you will find this condition acceptable.
我们相信你方能接受这些条件。
附件及其他
If there is any other information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
如果需要其它信息,可以通过电邮联系我。
Please find attached….
请参看附件
We are sending the report herewith for your reference.
随函附上报告供你参考。
来源:广州外贸圈