外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸推广 > 外贸业务员不得不知道的外贸英语缩写及表达(下)

外贸业务员不得不知道的外贸英语缩写及表达(下)

今天接着来说常见的外贸英语缩写及表达!承接昨天的话题

外贸英语之付款 (一)

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

这个月末以前应该付款。

It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圆付款可能会有困难。

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接受延期付款。

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

Collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

We don't think you'll refuse to pay.

我们相信你们不会拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

银行只接受一次拒付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

外贸英语之付款 (二)

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

We can't accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.

如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

payment terms 支付条件,付款方式

the mode of payment 付款方式

flexible 灵活的,多变的

外贸英语之付款 (三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

We'll be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We've already remitted the amount by cheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。













外贸英语之合同 (一)

We'll have the contract ready for signature.

我们应准备好合同待签字。

We signed a contract for medicines.

我们签订了一份药品合同。

Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.

张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

It was because of you that we landed the contract.

因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。

We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.

由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。

Are we anywhere near a contract yet?

我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?

We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.(“principals” refers to the “seller” and the “buyer”)

当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.

我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。

We are here to discuss a new contract with you.

我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。

We can repeat the contract on the same terms.

我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。

A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.

老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?

As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.

根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。

外贸英语之合同 (二)

Look at this contract.

请看这份合同。

These are two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.

附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。

The copy of our contract will be returned.

合同的副本将被归还。

This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.

这是一份250吨花生的合同,价格为每公吨哥本哈根成本加运费价1800元。

May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?

请您看看合同一般条款的第五条。

May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)?

请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。

You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.

每笔合同中都应该提到的商品的性能说明、数量和单价。

What are the main clauses in the contract?

合同中的主要条款有哪些?

There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……)

这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)

Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?

合同中的付款条件也很重要,对吗?

We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们按合同条款交货。

I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

我保证我们能按合同规定如期装船。

We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。

All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.

所有条款与我们过去签的第C70064号合同规定的各项条款相同。

The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。

When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.

如果所交货物与合同所规定规格不符,还有品质恶劣罚款。

外贸英语之合同 (三)

The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。

We have to hold you to the contract.

我们不得不要求你们按合同办事。

You must put their rights and interest into a contract.

你们必须把他们的权益订在合同中。

We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我们坚持重合同,守信用。

It's clearly a breach of contract.

这显然是违反了合同。

Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.

任何违反合同之事都是不利的。

The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你们没有正当理由背弃合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一经双方签定即生效。

Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.

合同一旦确定就应严格执行。













外贸英语之包装 (一)

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?

您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包装也影响产品的声誉。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方很注意包装的情况。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.

包装费用一般由买方负担。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.

我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。

外贸英语之包装 (二)

What do you think of the packing for fireworks?

您认为礼花怎样包装?

The packings are in good (bad) order.

包装完好无损(破损)。

The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful.

包装完好无损,很美观。

These marten overcoats are tastefully packed.

这批貂皮大衣的包装十分精美。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.

您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。

Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.

我们的包装可以与日本同行相比美。

The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.

独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.

包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing.

这些产品由于包装不好影响了销售。

外贸英语之包装 (三)

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

Could you use cardboard boxes?

你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

使用木箱包装成本会高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.

我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。

This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.

人们不轻易使用这种包装。

No charge will be allowed for packages.

包装容器不收费。

The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.

此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.

我们主张用小容器包装这批货。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每个箱角都用金属角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.

你们必须用铁箍加固包装。

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.

货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.

衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.

每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。

上一篇:外贸seo网站建设怎么做

下一篇:深圳国际物流公司哪家比较好?


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2