应急用语
<说明> 不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时。千万不要手足无措。可用下述集中方式沉着应答。
(1) 請稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 請別掛斷。我找一位會說英語的人來。
Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.
(3) 請等一下。我找個人來聽。
Hold on, please. I'll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英語說得不好。我找位會講英語的人稍後回電話給你。請教您的大名及電話號碼?
I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
接電話的開場白
<說明> 拿起話筒的時候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon."等問候對方,並報上自己的公司名、部門名、姓名等,如此可予人態度親切的感覺。
(1) 早安。這裏是正泰貿易公司。我能效勞嗎?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。這裏是大安商業銀行。我能為您效勞嗎?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先鋒電子。我是吳瑪莉。
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外營業部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。這裏是王公館。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是楊文凱,請講。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.