良好的包装可方便运输。
Good packing can facilitate transportation.
对于你方未按我方旨意包装货物,我们感到很遗憾。
We feel it a pity that you didn’t pack the goods as per our instruction.
请告知你方的包装方式以便我方确认。
Please notify us of your mode of packing so as to enable us to confirm
牢固的包装可保护货物的质量与数量。
Strong Packing can protect the goods in respect of quality and quantity.
根据合同规定,买方应在八月十四日前所包装材料提供到我方。
According to the contract, the buyer should supply the packing materials and deliver them to us before August 14.
take sth. up with sb. = raise consideration of
促请某人考某事
e.g. We should be grateful if you would take the matter up for us with the insurer.
若贵公司能为本公司促请保险公司讨论此事,则不胜感激。
After several discussions with the partner, the outcome turned out to be satisfactory.
经过与对方几次的谈判,结果是令人满意的。
You may rest assured that in our mutual interest we shall do everything possible to give you our full cooperation.
你们可以放心,为了我们双方的利益,我们将尽一切努力贵公司充分合作。
With reference to our recent exchange of E-mails lately, we confirm our order as follows.
根据我们近来交往的电子邮件,兹确认以下订单。
Should you have any special preference in this respect, please let us know and we will meet you to the best of our ability.
如果你方对装运标志有何特殊要求,请告知,我当尽力满足。
Nowadays, more and more clients are preferring carton packing to wooden case packing
现在有更多客户更愿用纸板箱包装而不要木箱包装.