Complaints 抱怨
1. If we can't get the goods by March the first, we'll have to cancel the order.
如果3月1日前无法拿到货物,我们就只能取消订货了。
2. Your shipment hasn't arrived because it is stuck in customs.
你们的货还没到是因为在海关遭到阻止。
3. We'll check into it and call you as soon as possible.
我们会调查,并会尽快给你电话。
4. About fifteen percent of the goods were damaged on arrival. I can't understand it.
货物送达时,大约有15%受损。我真搞不明白。
5. The packing is not complete and everything is stained.
包装不完整,全部都污损了。
6. We asked for a double-carton, but it came in a single-carton.
我们要求用双层的纸板盒,送达时却是单层的纸板盒。
7. We ordered SR-17, but we received SU-17.
我们订的是SR-17,但收到的却是SU-17。
8. The invoice shows forty-five units, but we received only forty.
发票上写的是45台,但我们只收到40台。
9. The goods are not up to par. They are inferior compared to the original sample.
这些货物未达标准,它们比原样品差。
10. We received your invoice, but there was no discount.
我们收到了贵公司的发票,可是没有折扣。
11. The contract says a twenty percent discount, but they've discounted only fifteen percent.
合约上说是达八折,不过却只打了八五折。
12. We received your statement, but you charged us for items we didn't order.
我们收到了贵公司的对账单,可是,贵公司向我们索费我们没订的品目。