外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 2014年外贸英语口语大全:InternationalLeasingTrade

2014年外贸英语口语大全:InternationalLeasingTrade

 International Leasing Trade 国际租赁贸易

 1. If you are interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

 如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

 2. The supplier wishes to sell his products and sees in international leasing the means of achieving this with more certainty and speed.

 供应商希望能够卖出货物,把国际租赁看成一种稳妥和快速达到目的的方法。

 3. The lessee wants to buy certain equipment and sees in leasing the means to do this with less financial pressure.

 租赁人想买某种设备,把租赁看成在较小的财政压力下达到目的的手段。

 4. Would you please fill out this leasing application first?

 请先填写这份租赁申请。

 5. The leasing company will have to find out whether its customer will be able to make the contractual rental payments.

 租赁公司要调查出客户能否按合同规定付清租金。

 6. Would you provide your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for the past three years?

 请提供贵公司过去三年的资产负债表和损益账目清单。

 7. We leased the machines from a Japanese leasing firm last month.

 上月我们从一家日本租赁公司租入这些机器。

 8. The ownership of the leased equipment remains with the lessor.

 租赁的设备,其所有权仍属于出租人。

 9. We're interested in setting up a power plant in this city with equipment and technology to be leased from abroad.

 我们有意在这个城市成立一家发电厂,设备和技术从国外租入。

 10. Please let us know in detail the machines you wish to lease from us, including specifications, production flow and designed productivity and term of the lease.

 请详细告知我方你们希望租赁的机器情况,包括规格、生产流程、预定生产力

 和租期。

 11. The rental is to be calculated on the basis of the export price of the equipment.

 租金是以设备的出口价格为基础计算的。

 12. At the expiration of the lease, the equipment should be returned to us in good condition.

 租赁期满后,设备应完好无损地归还给我方。



上一篇:外贸英语写作(96)


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2