Technology Transfer 技术转让
1. I'd like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.
我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。
2. That's what we are interested in. Can you give me more information on your factory and production?
那正是我们所感兴趣的。你可以告诉我更多关于你们工厂和生产的信息吗?
3. Now what we need badly are know-how, engineering services and technical assistance.
现在我们急需技术诀窍、工程服务和技术援助。
4. We have the world's most advanced technology for both production and management. We can supply all the licenses in this line.
我们拥有世界上最先进的生产和管理技术,并且可以提供这一行业所有的许可证。
5. What rights will the license grant to the factory?
那许可证可以给予工厂什么权利?
6. It will grant rights of both manufacture and sale of our products.
它包括生产和销售我们产品的权利。
7. The license is nonexclusive and nontransferable.
这个许可证是非独家、不可转让的。
8. What are the payments for the technology?
技术收费是多少?
9. We propose that you begin the royalty from the third production year.
我方提议贵方从第三个生产年度开始收取专利税。
10. If improvements in technology are made, will you provide us with them free of charge?
如果技术改进了,你方会免费提供给我方吗?
11. We agree to keep confidential all your technical information and know-how.
我们同意对你方的所有技术信息和技术诀窍保密。
12. In the agreement you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent, know-how and technology.
在协议上,你们还应保证专利、技术诀窍和技术的所有权。