外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 教你如何说服客户买你的产品

教你如何说服客户买你的产品

  商务往来中最关键的问题就是把自己的产品推销出去,你可以用以下句型来试试劝说客户购买产品:
  If I were you, I would book a small order as a trial.
  如果我是你,我会小量试订一批。
  If I were in your position, I would allow partial shipment.
  如果我处在你的位置,就会同意分批装运。
  Why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?
  干嘛不小量买一批试试呢?
  Why don't you look at it this way? It's more expensive, but much better value for money?
  为什么不这么看呢:它是贵了一点儿,但它物有所值啊。报关员考试网
  I'd advise you to look into the matter immediately.
  我建议你立即调查这一事件。
  I think you'd better weigh up the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.
  我认为,拒绝我方报盘前,您最好先慎重权衡其有利条件。
  I don't think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.
  我认为你不应该错过这个更新设备的机会。
  After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.
  我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品。
  I can't force you to make a deal, but I can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.
  我不能强迫您买,但是我可以想您保证我们产品是很具有竞争力的。
  You're right to be cautious, buy owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly.
  谨慎当然不错,但是目前可供数量有限,建议您及早采取行动。
  I don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon.
  我不想让您认为我在催您,不过你确实要快点下决定。
  Do you understand that this offer is only open for three days?
  你要知道本报盘有效期仅为三天。
  I understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.
  我理解您的担忧之处,但是别忘了下周报盘失效。
  You may trust me that any money spent now will bring you big profits in future.
  请您相信我,今天投入的资金以后会为您带来巨大的利润。
  Could you think about our proposal again?
  您能否再考虑一下我们的建议呢?
  Could you reconsider the matter in some other light / from a different angle?
  能否从其他角度重新考虑这个问题呢?
  Isn't there any way to change your decision?
  有没有办法改变您的决定呢

上一篇:英国当下非常流行的短语POP


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2