外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 2011年报关员考试外贸英语:运输英语大全2

2011年报关员考试外贸英语:运输英语大全2

(二)
  Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
  海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
  Usually,it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
  通常,海运较陆运便宜。
  For such a big order,we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
  数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
  Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
  请海运我们订购的电视机。
  Because of the high cost of railway transportations,we prefer sea tansportations.
  因为 铁路运输 费用高,我们愿意走海运。
  Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
  有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
  Please have the goods transported by air.
  请 空运 此批货
  To move the goods by railway is quicker.
  铁路运输 较快。
  We don’t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
  我们认为此货不适合用 铁路运输 。
  Can you have them sent by railway?
  能采用 陆运方式吗?
  You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation,I guess.
  我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
  We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
  我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的 大米 。
  We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
  我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
  Words and Phrases
  to transport by sea 海运
  to transport by railway 陆运
  transportation by sea,land,air,and mail 海、陆、空、邮运输
  to arrange transport 安排运输
  to have some difficulties in 在..有困难

上一篇:2011年报关员考试外贸日语:和日本人做生意必背的经贸日语


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2