(1) A: How many would you like to order ? A: 您要订多少?
B: How do they come packaged ? B:货是怎样装的呢
A: In cases of 100. A:一箱装100个。
B: We‘ll take 500. B:我们要500个
(2) A: We need seven of these . A:我们要七个这种的。
B: They come in cases of five . B:它们是五个一箱。
A: Then ,send two cases please . A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。
B: Good . thank you for the order . B:好的,谢谢你的订货。
(3) A: We can’t handle an order that small . A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受
B: What is the minimum we would have to order . B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
A: 300 pieces . A:300个
B: I see ,send those ,then . B:哦,那就300个吧。
(4) A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式
B: We have five different ones . B:五种
A: Is there much of a price difference . A:价钱有很大的差别吗?
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
(5) A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong? B:有什么问题吗?
A: We were developing too much waste . A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
(6) A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?
B: Not really . B:不怎么好。
A: What was wrong? A:怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
(7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I‘m afraid not . B:有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
B: Yes, we might have to do that . B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了
(8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,
B: Is there something wrong . B:出了什么事吗。
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走,我们去看看?
(9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看这材料!
B: Is this from our last shipment ? B:这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
(10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B: But that costs more . B:可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以减少浪费。
B: We‘ll try it once . B:那么就试一次看看吧。
报价篇:
(11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much . A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components . B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week . B:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。
(12) A: This is the best material we have to offer . A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good . B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper . A:我可以算你便宜一点。
B: Let‘s do that . B:那就这么说定吧?
(13) A: How is the new material working out for you ? A:新原料用得如何?
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it . B:不错,节省了不少的钱
A: I‘m glad to hear that . A:听你这么说真高兴。
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks . B:你建议得不错,谢谢。
(14) A: How many would you like to order ? A:您要订多少?
B: Is there a minimum order ? B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size . A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B: We‘ll try one case of this . B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
(15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now. A:你们现在可以下订单了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample. B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try . A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
B: Yes , please do that . B:好,那就麻烦你了。