When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of .
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
Words and Phrases
trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景
trade cooperation 贸易合作
technological cooperation 技术合作
business cooperation 业务合作
cooperative relationship 合作关系
the scope of cooperation 合作范围
Additional Words and Phrases
trade fair 贸易展销会
trade show 贸易展览
[1] [2]