外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸推广 > 外贸订单怎么来之外贸口语及邮件中常用的英文话术整理

外贸订单怎么来之外贸口语及邮件中常用的英文话术整理

瑞诺国际分享:外贸订单怎么来之外贸口语及邮件中常用的英文话术整理

作为外贸业务员,大多数情况下都是通过邮件和客户沟通的,订单怎么来如何成功,强硬的英文功底就显得尤为重要。今天搜集到了一些外贸口语及邮件中常用的英文话术,希望对各位有所帮助。

1.What’s the size? 多大尺寸?

90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。

2.What’s the cubage? 体积多大?

0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。

3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five / Two and a half RMB) 两块五。

4.How many designs? 有几个款式?
Three designs. 三个款式。

5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
Three colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。

6.How many pcs one CTN? 一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。

7.When shall we deliver? 什么时候交货?

8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?

9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。

10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 这里只有一个样品,不能给你。

11.Too expensive / much. 太贵了。

12.Any discount? 有折扣吗?

13.Cheaper? 可以便宜一点吗?

14.Show me this! 给我看看这个。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality? 质量好的还是普通的?

16.¥180 for a set. 180元一套。

17.4 pcs a set. 一套4个。

18.What’s the minimum purchase? 最小起订量是多少?

19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。

20.The minimum purchase is ... units. 最小起订量是……

21.Can they be mixed? 可以混装吗?

22.Mixed packing. 混装。

23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。

24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。

25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。

26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方的人?

27.What’s your name? 你叫什么?

28.May I have your card? 请给我一张您的名片,可以吗?

29.This is my card. 这是我的名片。

30.Stapler, please. 请给我订书机 。

31.Calculator, please. 请给我计算器。

32.Adhesive tape, please. 请给我胶带。

33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。

34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。

35.What’s the material? 什么材料做的?

36.The cost of raw material is increasing. 原材料价格上涨。

37.Out of stock. 没现货。

38.Do you have samples? 有样品吗?

39.Can I buy a sample? 能买一个样品吗?

40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order. 下单时退钱给你。

41.Please have a seat. 请坐。

42.How are you doing? 你好!

43.Nice/Glad to meet/see you. 很高兴遇见/见到你。

44.Me too! 我也是!

45.You are welcome! 不用谢!

46.Come again next time.下次再来。

47.Have a nice trip. 一路顺风。

48.Would you like some water? 要喝水吗?

49.You can visit our website. 你可以上我们的网站。

50.You can go to/visit our factory. 你可以去我们的工厂看看。

关于询盘的一些外贸英语:

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

内容来源于网络,由多篇文章整理而来,侵删!

上一篇:赶紧收藏!不同行业常用的英语口语对话句子(内附外贸人常用口语句子)

下一篇:外贸口语之英语沟通技巧


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2