外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸推广 > 外贸常用商务英语900句(301-400句)

外贸常用商务英语900句(301-400句)

“我将在外贸充电站未来几期的推送内,连载整理推送常用外贸商务英语,共计900句,本次推送301-400句。”
301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步。

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣。

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘。

304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待。

305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求。

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣。

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例。

308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .

我们准备将价格降到7.21美金。

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣。

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次。

UnitTwelve 订货及确认

Part one

311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单。

312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.

我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单。

313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.

我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应。

314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单。

315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单。

316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.

很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单。

317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.

若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单。

318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.

我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单。

319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.

如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴。

320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.

我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,FOB上海。

321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.

贵司产品的最小订货量是多少。

322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.

我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金。

323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

这是我们500台计算的正式订单。

324.We need iron nails of all sizes.

我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉。

325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now .

若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你。

326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.

我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单。

327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.

既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你。

328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.

我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单。

329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.

若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单。

330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出。

Part Two

331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头。

332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受。

333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.

这是上周你方订单的确认书。

334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.

这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书。

335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.

我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单。

336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单。

337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.

我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单。

338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单。

339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证。

340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单。

341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意。

342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单。

343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单。

344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.

非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止。

345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.

向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的。

346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的。

347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单。

348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.

因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求。

349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品。

350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品。

Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力

Part One

351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理。

352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理。

353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.

我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理。

354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.

如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激。

355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理。

356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.

从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商。

357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显。

358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理。

359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商。

360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商。

361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.

我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商。

362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激。

363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.

若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品。

364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.

我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力。

365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.

若担任贵司产品在中国的独家代理,我们将非常高兴。

Part Two

366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.

我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势。

367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍。

368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.

如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,拓展我们双方的贸易例如领带将没有任何问题。

369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.

如果和我们签订独家代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番。

370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.

如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品。

371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.

在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势。

372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.

我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理。

373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.

我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理。

374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.

我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任。

375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求。

376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .

我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验。

377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.

知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡带机。

378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.

我们有30年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意。

379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.

我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富。

380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金。

Unit Fourteen 对代理请求的回应

Part one

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售。

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理。

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商。

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我们倾向你做我们产品的代理。

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议。

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理。

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理。

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了。

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商。

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售。

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商。

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售。

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议。

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论。

395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中。

Part Two

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题。

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商。

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present.

目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售。

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题。

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中。


开发国外客户,建议使用外贸软件工具去开发,提高工作效率,有软件帮你整合数据,真的能带来很大的效率提升,如谷歌地图工具,海关数据,whatsapp工具,fb工具,领英工具等等。

你可能喜欢:

300元一年的国外进口海关数据,查询33个国家

登录linkedin.com最全攻略(电脑版+手机版)

解决登录不了linkedin.com的问题,如何用领英开发客户

用whatsapp开发国外客户效果怎么样?

whatsapp收不到验证码怎么办?

海关数据,有用?听听外贸老鸟怎么说的!【内含福利

报价后不回复?二次报价后玩消失?资深外贸人最全应对策略及方法!

外贸老手拿下订单的10个逼单技巧

上一篇:进出口贸易常用英文词汇


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2