外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸推广 > 运点点 | 外贸干货:外贸函电书信英语表达-上篇

运点点 | 外贸干货:外贸函电书信英语表达-上篇

运点点导读:今天分享外贸函电书信英语表达,一起来看看吧。

01.通知

①本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

②我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

③本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

④本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

⑤今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

⑥通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

02.回信

①本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

②贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

③关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

④贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

⑤至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

⑥本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

⑦关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

⑧关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

⑨关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

⑩17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

⑪谨复贵公司本月10日函询; 我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

⑫贵函收悉, 我们已将样品提交本公司的买方, 特此奉告。

In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

⑬你方6月12日的来函收悉, 兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张, 谨此奉复。

In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.

03.收讫

①您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

②6月1日贵函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

③本月5日来函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

④本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

⑤我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

⑥6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

We are in possession of your favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

⑦7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

⑧7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

⑨7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

⑩您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

⑪昨天贵函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

⑫我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

⑬我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

⑭我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

⑮我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

⑯2月6日来函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

⑰您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

04.确认

①关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

②兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

③兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

④兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

⑤兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

⑥兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

⑦兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

⑧您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

⑨谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

⑩为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

来源于网络。仅供学习交流,侵删。

行业交流,添加公众号:运点点(ID|transpopo)

上一篇:外贸商务英语信函写作常用语汇总

下一篇:【Funny原创】回复率40%的外贸开发信


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2