一
1.Certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before Dec. 当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。
2.Certainly,but you must open the L/C on time. 当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。
3.Certainly,if the conditions turn better. 如果情况好转,那当然可以。
4.I donu2019t mind,as long as itu2019s necessary to extend the L/C. 只要有必要展证,我不反对。
5.I donu2019t mind,but the L/C must be opened before Dec. 我不反对,但是信用证要在十二前开出。
6.I donu2019t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。
7.I donu2019t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower. 我看没什么不可以的,但价格应该低一些。
8.Iu2019d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory. 我很高兴,只要质量让人满意。
9.Iu2019ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。
10.Iu2019m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit. 我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。
11.Of course,but donu2019t increase the price again. 当然可以,不过别再涨价了。
12.Yes,as long as the price is reasonable. 好的,只要价格合理。
13.Yes,but that rather depends on the price level. 好的,但是这还要看价格而定。
14.I suppose so,but donu2019t increase the price. 我看可以,但是不要涨价。
15.I suppose so ,if you cooperate with us . 如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。
16. No problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand. 没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。
17.Why not,if the conditions permit. 如果条件允许,没什么不可以的。
18.Yeah,but you should ask the manager for permission. 好的,不过你应该征得经理的同意。
19. By all means,provided that you give us a discount. 只要您给我们一笔折扣,当然可以。
20.I see no objection whatever,but you should open the L/C at once. 我看没有什么可反对的,不过您应该立即开证。
21.Very well,but youu2019d better remind him once again. 很好,不过您最好再提醒他一次。
22.Naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality. 当然可以,只要用户对质量满意。
23.Iu2019m perfectly willing,but let me have a look. 我完全愿意,不过得让我看一看。
二.
1.I didnu2019t really want to extend the L/C. 我其实不想展证。
2.I donu2019t really fancy doing business with him. 我其实并不愿意和他做生意。
3.I have certain reservations about increasing the price. 对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。
4.I wouldnu2019t be willing. 我不会愿意的。
5.Iu2019m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods within this month. 我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。
6.Iu2019m not really willing to buy it at such a high price. 我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。
7.Iu2019d be a bit awkward,actually. 实际上这有点棘手。
8.Iu2019m afraid I canu2019t possibly open the L/C this month.
恐怕我不能在本月开证。
9.Iu2019d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable. 我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。
10.I wish I could,but I have to ask the manager for permission. 我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。
11. Itu2019s not that I donu2019t want to,but that I canu2019t. 不是我不想,而是我不能。
12.Iu2019m not keen on working indoors all day long. 我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。
三. 1.Iu2019d rather not,actually,I have to meet the customer at the airport. 实际上我倒希望不这样,我得到机场去迎接客户。
2.Iu2019m sorry,I couldu2019t possibly accept your suggestion. 对不起,我不能接受你的建议。
3. I canu2019t really see how I can persuade the customer. 我看不出我怎么才能说服客户。
4.Only wish I could,but I have already bought some from others. 但愿我能,可是我已经从别处买了一些。
5.I would if I could,but cost is too high. 如果我能够,我是愿意的。不过成本太高。
6.Sorry,I canu2019t see you off at the airport. 对不起,我不能到机场为你送行。
7.I regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month. 我很抱歉,我们看来不能赶上本月的最后一条船了。
8.Iu2019ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price. 我已再三考虑过此事,但是我们不能削价。
9.Thatu2019s quite out of the question,Iu2019m afraid. 恐怕这是完全不可能的。
10.Iu2019m sorry to say itu2019s not possible to comply with your suggestion. 很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。
11.Iu2019m sorry to say thatu2019s really not possible. 很抱歉,这确实不可能。
12.Iu2019m sorry to say we cannot wee our way to find a new customer like him. 很抱歉我们没有可能寻找像他那样的客户。
13.Iu2019m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week. 恐怕在本周装运是不可能的。
14.Well,I think Iu2019d prefer not to come. 我想我还是不来的好。
15.Iu2019m not sure I could come,actually. 实际上我并不敢肯定我能来。
四
ANER 亚洲北美东行运费协定 Asia NorthAmerica EastboundRate BAF 燃油附加费 Bunker AdjustmentFactor BAF 燃油附加费,大多数航线都有,但标准不一。 B/L 海运提单 Bill of Lading B/R 买价 Buying Rate C组(主要运费已付) CFR 成本加运费(u2026u2026指定目的港) CFR(cost and freight)成本加运费价 CF(成本加运费):COST AND FREIGHT CF 成本加海运费 COST AND FREIGHT CIF 成本、保险费加运费付至(u2026u2026指定目的港) CIF 成本,保险加海运费 COST,INSURANCE,FRIGHT CIF(成本运费加保险,俗称u201c到岸价u201d):COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT FOB (离岸价):FREE ON BOARD CPT 运费付至(u2026u2026指定目的港) CPT 运费付至目的地 Carriage Paid To CIP 运费、保险费付至(u2026u2026指定目的地) CIP 运费、保险费付至目的地 Carriage and Insurance Paid To CY/CY 整柜交货(起点/终点) C.Y. 货柜场 Container Yard CY(码头):CONTAINER YARD CFS(场):CARGO FREIGHT STATION C/D (customs declaration)报关单 C.C.(运费到付):COLLECT C.C 运费到付 Collect CNTR NO. (柜号):CONTAINER NUMBER C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证 CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱 C.S.C 货柜服务费 Container Service Charge C/(CNEE) 收货人 Consignee C/O 产地证 Certificate of Origin CAF 货币汇率附加费 Currency Adjustment Factor CFS 散货仓库 Container Freight Station CFS/CFS 散装交货(起点/终点) CHB 报关行 Customs House Broker COMM 商品 Commodity CTNR 柜子 Container D组(到达) DAF 边境交货(u2026u2026指定地点)hobson metal exchange 华诚金属在线 DAF 边境交货 Delivered At Frontier DES 目的港船上交货(u2026u2026指定目的港) DES 目的港船上交货 Delivered Ex Ship DEQ 目的港码头交货(u2026u2026指定目的港) DEQ 目的港码头交货 Delivered Ex Quay DDU 未完税交货(u2026u2026指定目的地) DDU 未完税交货 Delivered Duty Unpaid DDP 完税后交货(u2026u2026指定目的地) DDP 完税后交货 Delivered Duty Paid DDC、IAC 直航附加费,美加航线使用 DDC 目的港码头费 Destination Delivery Charge DL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元 D/P(document against payment)付款交单 D/P 付款交单 Document Against Payment DOC (document)文件、单据 DOC(文件费):DOCUMENT CHARGE Doc# 文件号码 Document Number D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单 D/A 承兑交单 Document Against Acceptance DOZ/DZ(dozen)一打 D/O 到港通知 Delivery Order