Processing and Assembling Trade 加工贸易
1. The processing and assembling business is a component part of our foreign trade.
加工装配贸易是我们对外贸易的一个组成部分。
2. We intend to do business with you on the basis of processing.
我们打算在加工的基础上,和你方发展业务。
3. We would like to see that doing processing business will benefit both of us.
我们希望看到加工贸易对我们双方都有利。
4. We'll provide fabric and accessories. Of course, we can assure you of their quality.
我们提供布料和附件,当然,我们可以向你方保证它们的质量。
5. We'll let you have the finished products six months after the fabric and accessories arrive.
我们在布料和附件到达6个月后,把成品交给你们。
6. Before going further, may we ask you to let us have your idea on the following points?
在进一步讨论之前,我们想知道你方关于以下几点的意见。
7. We agree to pay for the equipment and technology by installments with the processing fees payable to us.
我方同意分期用我们应得的加工费偿付设备和技术的费用。
8. Please indicate the rate of processing or assembling charges, and also the method of payment.
请说明加工和装配的价格以及付款方式。
9. All supplied materials will be reinspected by us. If they do not conform to the requirements of the processing, we may ask you to send us replacements.
我们会重新检查所有提供的材料。如果不符合加工要求,可以让你方送来替代品。
10. For the finished products, a letter of credit at sight is required.
对成品,我们要求即付信用证。
11. The rate of substandard products should not exceed 5%.
次品比例不得超过5%。
12. The trademark and the labels to be used on the products we process will be designated by you.
我们加工产品所使用的商标和标签由你方指定。