Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
商检工作不是那么简单。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.
我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
How should we define the inspection rights?
商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]