我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以! By all means.
怎么都行! Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到… We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。 Entangle this issue.
提倡节约 Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on