外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 外贸外语:保险Insurance相关语句(3)

外贸外语:保险Insurance相关语句(3)

外贸外语:保险 Insurance 相关语句(3)

F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".
FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".
WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.
我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.
我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough.
只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A.
这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage.
你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?
一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.
我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.
请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.
我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.
平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.
平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.
水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。

[1] [2]

上一篇:外贸外语:对外贸易常用语(2)


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2