Part Two
(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们
(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly
希望能得到贵方的迅速答复
(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer
希望得到贵方的迅速答复
(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复
(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁
(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题
(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激
(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜
(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生
(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格
(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
希望此事有一个圆满的解决
(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易
(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系
(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处
(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害