外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 入门级外贸函电写作范文

入门级外贸函电写作范文

联系业务信函

  We are particularly interested in your products, and would like to have more detailed information on all of your commodities.

  本公司对贵方的产品特感兴趣,盼能从贵方获得更多的商品详细资料。

  We have extensive sales network for this line of goods, and shall always be ready to cooperate with you in marketing of your products in our market.

  我方对此产品有广大的销售网,本公司随时准备与贵方合作,以拓展贵方产品在我国的市场。

  We have excellent connections in the trade and are fully experienced with the import business for this type of product.

  在贸易方面,我们有良好的关系,对此类产品进口业务更具有丰富的经验。

  We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese silk goods and are enjoying an excellent reputation through fifty years’ business experience.

  我公司是中国丝绸产品大出口商之一,具有五十年商贸经验,享誉中外。

  As to our credit and financial standing, we can refer you to the Bank of China and the Chamber of Commerce in Guangzhou.

  至于我们的信用和财务状况,请向中国银行和广州商会了解。

  Our reference is the Bank of China.

  我们的证明人是中国银行。

  We are in the market for chemicals.

  我们要购买化工产品。

  We are in the market for Chinese leather shoes and should be obliged if you would send us your best quotation.

  我方拟购中国皮鞋,请报最优惠价格为感。

  The export of textiles is our line of business (or: our business scope).

  出口纺织品是我们的经营范围。

  to establish (or: enter into)business relations with sb.

  与某人建立贸易关系

  on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods

  在平等互利、互通有无的基础上

  We hope to trade with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们希望在平等、互利的基础上和你方进行贸易。

  to fall within the scope of our business activities

  属于我们的经营范围

  We deal exclusively in light industrial products.

  我们专营轻工业产品。

  We come to know the name and address of your firm through …..

  承蒙。。。。告知贵公司的名称和地址。

  The articles we require should be durable and the colors should be bright and attractive.

  本公司要求的货物务必经久耐用,色彩鲜明,有吸引力。

  We have a long experience in the import and export trade and a wide knowledge of commodities as well as of the best sources of supply of these materials.

  本公司在进出口贸易方面历史悠久,经验丰富。对各种货品及其货源十分熟悉。



[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

上一篇:音响、家电常用英文标记英汉对照


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2