外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 外贸常用宝典:外贸运输常用英语句义对照

外贸常用宝典:外贸运输常用英语句义对照

外贸运输常用英语句义对照

I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?

Im sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

Wed better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

to make delivery of the goods
交货

to take delivery of the goods
提货

transshipment (T.S.)
转运

to tranship (transship)
转运

transhipment permited
允许转运

transhipment prohibited
不许转运

transit shipment
转运,中转报关员考试报名

transhipment on route
中途转运

transhipment to be allowed
准许转运

partial shipment
分批装运




上一篇:外汇管理局的主要职能

下一篇:外汇管理的基本内容


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2