A:Good afte moon, Sales Department .Mayl help you?
下午好, 销售部, 我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Could IspeaktoMr.Bush, please?
可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A:I’I see if he is available .Whoshalllsayis calling, please?
我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
A:Hold the line, please .Mr.Bushisina meeting with the Managing Director at the moment,I'm afraid.CanI help you?
请别挂机, Bush先生正在和总经理开会, 我可以帮你忙吗?
B:Well ,I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week .
好的, 我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A:I don't think the meeting will go on much longer .Shalllaskhim to call you when he is free ?
我想会议不会开得太久, 我让他有空给你打电话:好吗?
B:Yes,thatwouldbeeasiest.
是的, 那样最好了。
A:Could I have your name again ,please?
请再一次告诉我你的姓名:好吗?
B:Yes.It'sJohnSmith.
好的,我叫JohnSmith。
A:And the number ?
电话号码呢?
B:021-*******
A:OK. You’I be hearing from Mr.Bush later in the momingthen,Mr.Smith.
好的, Smith先生, 早上晚些时候:你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B:Thankyou for your help . Good-bye.
谢谢你的帮助, 再见。
A:You are welcome . Good-bye.
别客气, 再见。
来源于网络。仅供学习交流,侵删。
行业交流,添加公众号:运点点(ID|transpopo)